Thursday, January 6, 2011

Can I have no ability to recompense her now


A net friend who nameds "brilliant scholar" says with:"I have already not been a lot of years of to shed tears, I didn,t finish seeing tears come for the run off this time ……hardly have the young man apprehensibility the parents now!But there are many people being complaining that the parents have no ability a better life condition to they."
"The An Niang pays one for the sake of the me and the younger brother too many."Ping Ying Long says that" I university 3 years, cost 10,000 dollars annually or so, is all mother ten Huang penny one hair Zheng come.Can I have no ability to recompense her now, so just thoughted of to take photo to hang in the net."In current society that is been full of by utility and vainglory, a 80 after the small can at quiet "insolate" oneself is"ten Huang old Niang", this needs not general courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment